Comprehensive Estate Planning Experience
Planning for your future is a serious endeavor that takes thoughtful consideration and useful input from experienced advisers. You have to be willing to trust the advice you are receiving, of course, so that your wishes are outlined as you specify — and that you are not overlooking anything that could be crucial down the road.
At Gries Lenhardt Allen, P.L.L.P., our experienced estate planning attorneys are well-versed in preparing a wide variety of wills and trusts. We want our clients to feel confident that their assets will pass in a way that reflects their wishes.
What Services Do Our Lawyers Provide?
Estate planning involves many strategies and documents. Several common scenarios include:
- Creating an estate plan with wills, trusts and beneficiary designations
- Updating or modifying an existing estate plan
- Assisting parents in naming guardians for children in the event of the parents’ deaths
- Helping individuals to pass their assets to future generations, including business succession planning
- Drafting premarital and post-marital agreements (also known as prenups and postnups)
As experienced estate planning attorneys, we assume that most clients wish to protect assets, minimize expenses — including taxes — and avoid family conflict. We are sensitive to family issues, and we offer our clients objectivity, discretion and good judgment.
Contact our firm today at 612-568-0023 or complete our online contact form to schedule an appointment. We have offices in St. Michael, Minnetonka, and Blaine.