- Attorney at Law
Jill takes pride in providing the highest quality legal services to every client. In her many years of practice, she has found that no two cases are exactly alike, and gives each file the individualized attention it deserves.
She provides legal representation to individuals dealing with probate and trust administration, including complicated tax issues and family disputes. She represents clients faced with establishing and maintaining guardianships and conservatorships for loved ones. She prepares estate plans that help clients achieve their goals and carry out their intentions, including Wills, Trusts, Financial Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, business succession planning, and pre and post nuptial agreements. She enjoys advising individuals, closely-held businesses, associations, and financial institutions in complicated corporate, real estate and commercial lending transactions, and drafting legal agreements tailored to meet each client's specific needs. For example, she has been involved with establishment, conversion and amendments of numerous Common Interest Communities, Planned Communities, Condominiums and Homeowners' Associations, including Master Associations. The breadth and depth of her legal practice provides a unique perspective, supporting a holistic approach to meeting all of her clients' legal needs.
Jill practices primarily in the areas of probate, trust administration, guardianships and conservatorships, estate planning, commercial lending, real estate, corporate and business.
When she is not working, Jill enjoys cross-country skiing and biking, volunteering at her children's schools and Scouting activities and spending time on the South Shore of Lake Superior with her family.
Areas Of Practice
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Estate Planning
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate
- Corporate & Business
- Minnesota, 1994
- The College of William and Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law, Williamsburg, Virginia
- Juris Doctorate - 1994
- Mankato State University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- I-94 West Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Minnesota Association for Guardianship & Conservatorship (MAGIC), Member
Past Employment Positions
- Minnesota District Court, Wright County, Judicial Law Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteered hundreds of hours advising and judging high school students in the Mock Trial Competition, a national program sponsored by the Minnesota State Bar Association since 1997