Serving Corporate And Business Law Clients
A business is only as good as the people who are running it. At Gries Lenhardt Allen, P.L.L.P., we are not just Minnesota lawyers with decades of experience in corporate and business law matters; we are also part of the business communities in several local communities.
We understand that forging relationships and getting to know our clients and their business is a key component of providing relevant, valuable legal services to our clients. By taking the time to understand your business and what your goals and objectives are, we can not only guide you through the issue at hand, but also help you to lay the groundwork to avoid potential legal pitfalls down the road.
Whatever Your Issue, We Have You Covered
Our corporate and business law attorneys are adept at working on issues related to forming business and assisting the owners throughout their career, but our services extend far beyond those milestone events. We handle a wide range of corporate and business law matters, such as:
- The formation and dissolution of entities such as corporations, partnerships, or limited liability companies
- Sales, mergers, expansions and acquisitions of your business
- Board grievances, shareholder disputes and other internal governance matters
- Employment-related matters such as allegations of discrimination, harassment or concerns over terminations
- Noncompete and confidentiality agreements, bonus agreements and other contract-related issues for key personnel and executives
- Employee handbooks and policy-related matters