Protecting Your Business Interests
Being able to rely on experienced legal counsel is essential for successful business endeavors — especially when it comes to commercial litigation. It is not always necessary to litigate a case, but when your business or your reputation is at stake, it may be your best option.
Fortunately, at Gries Lenhardt Allen, P.L.L.P., we have you covered. Our commercial litigation attorneys are experienced litigators who have represented business clients in state, federal and appellate courts in Minnesota. Protecting and fighting for your interests is something we take very seriously, and we act swiftly and prudently to accomplish this.
Don’t Take Chances When It Comes To Your Business
Among the issues we handle for clients are:
- Corporate and business disputes
- Banking and commercial law disputes
- Real estate disputes
- Construction disputes, including mechanics’ liens
- Breach of contract cases
- Debtor-creditor issues
- Employment law cases, including harassment or discrimination
- Insurance law
- Intellectual property, such as trade secrets and trademarks