Chris Wehr is an attorney representing businesses and individuals in an array of civil litigation matters, including employment litigation and workers' compensation.
Chris graduated magna cum Laude from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. He gained invaluable experience clerking for numerous law firms focusing on consumer, business, and personal injury litigation, competing in the national Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court, writing onto Mitchell Hamline's law review, and receiving several awards for earning the highest grades in his classes.
Chris began his career as a judicial clerk for a state court judge in the Hennepin County District Court. He proceeded to work for a national law firm litigating federal lawsuits throughout numerous federal district courts around the country.
Chris is admitted to practice in Minnesota and before the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. He is also a member of the Minnesota and Hennepin County Bar Associations, Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, and the Warren E. Burger Inn of Court.
Outside of his practice, Chris is an avid musician-reliving his glory days as the lead guitar player in a touring indie-rock band. He has played on the same stages as legendary musicians, Prince, Alice Cooper, the Misfits, the Replacements, and many more. Chris also enjoys exploring the Twin Cities, going to concerts, trying new breweries, working out, and hiking.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Workers' Compensation Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Minnesota, 2021
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- Mitchell Hamline School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association, 2022 to Present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2021 to Present
- Warren E. Berger Inn of Court, Associate, 2020 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers Network, 2022 to Present
- CALI Award of Excellence- Torts
- CALI Award of Excellence- Medical Malpractice
- CALI Award of Excellence- General Skills Practicum