Heidi Van De Berg
Heidi Van De Berg is an associate attorney at the Gries Lenhardt Allen law office. Heidi focuses her law practice on estate planning, probate, and elder law. By using tools such as wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney, and health care directives, Heidi works with clients of all ages to craft an estate plan that is tailored to the client's unique situation.
Prior to joining Gries Lenhardt Allen, Heidi was a judicial law clerk at the Minnesota Court of Appeals for the Honorable Heidi S. Schellhas. Heidi gained experience as a certified student attorney in the Elder Law Clinic at the University of St. Thomas School of Law and as a law clerk working closely with the estate planning attorneys at another law firm. Before attending law school, Heidi was a teacher and school administrator.
When she is not at the office, Heidi enjoys reading, traveling, attending plays, and spending time outdoors.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Powers of Attorney & Health Care Directives
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- M.A., Master of Arts
- Franciscan University of Steubenville, Steubenville, Ohio
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society
Pro Bono Activities
- Wills for Heroes